We know how quickly the rules have changed in the allied health world with the Public Health orders from our state and territory governments. AHAS wants to stay ahead of the game and make sure all our valued clients have basic documents available to fall back on. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our community, and hope that these resources are helpful for you.
We have created this COVID-19 Pack for you with a focus on safety in working from home and in client’s environments.
- Working from home setup guide – ensure your Therapists are working safely for both their physical and mental wellbeing.
- Screening script – email and telephone scripts for reception to use when assessing Client and Therapist risk.
- Incident notification fact sheet – these are our obligatory requirements under WorkSafe.
- Hand washing – let’s make sure we’re getting rid of those bugs properly
- Cheat Sheet – you can provide to your clients prior to any appointments so they know what to expect in these uncertain times
- Safety Plan – while also registering your business as COVID-19 Safe, you are required to have a safety plan in place for your staff and locations. We’ve adapted one meant for medical professionals, so you don’t have to!
- Risk Register – something else we will all be required to keep as part of registering as COVID-Safe. There is identification and recommendations already prepared for you.
- Awareness Poster – visual prompts are an excellent way of reminding our Therapists and clients to stay safe